Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Leprechaun Tricks. Year two.

Last year was so much fun I think we have to do it again!  Thankfully, Phoebe isn't frightened of the fictional Leprechaun this year so it's all fun and no tears.


The kids left rainbow bread and little notes

Here are my plans and limericks (shh!  Don't tell the kids):

Tue –shamrock napkins spread out on the table & colleen the wind up st. pattys day doll on the table (we left rainbow bread out)
I came to see the Navin’s place
I left some shamrocks for your face
the bread was great
and now it’s late
I left Colleen here on this vase



Wed – green toys all out
I played with toys the color green
but I made sure I wasn’t seen
I won’t be caught
But fret you not
I’ll come back while you’re in a dream



Th – rainbow with playsilks made into a circle on floor
Rainbows spun around and round
In the sky?  No, on the ground!
I danced all night
into the light
But made sure not to make a sound


Fri- Hats, gloves, scarves all over the house in a line
These things I’ve left upon the floor
You do not need them any more
Spring air will come
soon winter’s done
which one of you did I hear snore?



Sat- Sunglasses on stuffed animals sitting on chairs/table
Today is the last trick I play
I must go, I cannot stay
the tricks were fun
but now they’re done
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment