Monday, April 12, 2010

Garden



This weekend was an absolutely perfect spring weekend. I got to spend lots of time out in the yard getting the garden in order for the season. The big project I took on was to reshape the beds so that I had a nook for the playhouse & a little bit more room for the herbs & veggies. I believe I transplanted about 50 ft2 of grass and amazingly, I had just the right amount to fill in the parts that needed to be filled. I'm pretty happy with how things turned out. Oh, and when I took a closer look at my garden I found one of the carrots I never dug up last year. It was incredibly fragrant. There are a couple more in there and I think I'm going to see if they grow a bit more. Now I've got to decide what exactly to plant around the playhouse... fun, fun, fun!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the house in the corner. You must plant it up with herbs and flowers as soon as the weather warms back up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to landscape the little house- Goldie, you'll have to come and consult ;)

    ReplyDelete